Fox Memorial Park
Welcome to our neighborhood park! We’re happy to have you and your family spend time here. There are guidelines issued by the City of Albuquerque for all city parks. These are to protect you and to ensure that everyone can enjoy their time in the park.
Here is a summary of Fox Park use guidelines:
- No glass containers
- No motorized vehicles
- No alcoholic beverages
- Keep dogs on a leash
- Curb your dog
- No littering
- No staking of tents (please use blocks or sandbags instead)
- No fireworks
- Only gas or propane grills are allowed (and please have a fire extinguisher with you)
- No inflatable fun jumps and slides
Park Special Conditions
- Inflatable “fun jumps” or “bouncy castles” For more information, call (505) 261-1028.
- Groups over 100
- Tent or canopies (stakes prohibited)
- Live music, bands, or amplification systems
- Serving or selling food to the public
- Publicized events
- Street barricading
- Portable restrooms
- Dunk tanks
- Organized recreation
Read the City of Albuquerque’s Park Ordinance for complete information on park use.
Contact Albuquerque Parks and Recreation at (505) 768-5353
Have lots of fun at Fox Park!
The Fair West Neighborhood Association