Join Fair West Neighborhood Association
If you live or have a business in Fair West Neighborhood you’re already member of the FWNA community. Join our mailing list to learn about the latest news, events and concerns in the neighborhood.
Help us to make Fair West a safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable place to live and work. Become an active member of your neighborhood:
- Have your voice heard regarding neighborhood issues that matter to you
- Be the first to learn about new developments, businesses, and issues impacting you and the neighborhood
- Improve the quality of your living environment and help maintain/grow your property values
- A vote at the General Meeting on issues that concern the neighborhood
- Suggested annual donation is $15 per year for households. NOTE: If you can not afford the annual dues, please make a request for a one-year waiver to email@example.com.
- Business membership is $15 per year (July-June). Business Directory Submission
- Funds help support the Scary Supper, Ice Cream Social, and other community projects
Click the yellow button to make a donation online: ($5 minimum)
Secure credit card payments can be made through PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. You don’t need a PayPal account. A receipt will be emailed to you.
You can also donate at any of our annual events.
From annual social events and park cleanups, to senior assistance and traffic safety there are several ways to get involved — many with small time commitments.
Contact Sharon Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-244-3537 to learn how you can help out or share your ideas.