Join Fair West Neighborhood Association
If you live or have a business in Fair West Neighborhood you’re already member of the FWNA community. Join us to make it a safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable place to live and work. Become an active member of your neighborhood:
- Have your voice heard regarding neighborhood issues that matter to you
- Be the first to learn about new developments, businesses, and issues impacting you and the neighborhood
- Improve the quality of your living environment and help maintain/grow your property values
- A vote at the General Meeting on issues that concern the neighborhood
There is no cost for residential membership. Donations in any amount are always appreciated.
- Suggested annual donation is $5 per year for households
- Business membership is $15 per year (July-June). Business Directory Submission
- Funds help support the Scary Supper, Ice Cream Social, and other community projects
Click the yellow button to make a donation online: ($1 minimum)
Secure credit card payments can be made through PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. You don’t need a PayPal account. A receipt will be emailed to you.
You can also donate at any of our annual events, or contact Anita Shenkman – Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-265-1659.
From annual social events and park cleanups, to senior assistance and traffic safety there are several ways to get involved — many with small time commitments. Contact Sharon Lawson at email@example.com or 505-244-3537 to learn how you can help out or share your ideas.
Connect with FWNA
Join our mailing list to learn about the latest events and concerns in our neighborhood.