On Monday, Feb. 17, crews will begin to install new sewer lines along La Veta Drive between Domingo Road and Central Avenue. A portion of the asphalt roadway will be removed for the insertion pits, new sewer lines will then be installed, and new asphalt will be laid. Regular work hours will be from 7 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday. However, crews may work outside of these hours if necessary.
Barricades will be setup on Monday, Feb. 17, 2020. Target completion date is early March, but as with all construction projects this timetable is subject to change.
How will this improvement project impact you?
- La Veta Drive will be closed to through traffic between Domino Road and Central Avenue, however all residents and businesses will have access to La Veta Drive and their driveways for the duration of the project (see map below). There will be no parking permitted in the work zone on La Veta Drive for the duration of the project.
- All water and sewer services will be maintained for the duration of the project except in the event of an emergency.
- Solid Waste has been notified of this project, and trash bins should be placed on the curb for trash pickup days as usual.
Please use caution and obey all construction signage, slow down your speed, and allow for extra time to reach your destination.
Have questions and concerns?
- Daven Tagaban, Water Authority, Project Manager, 505-289-3269, email@example.com
- Rachel Stone, Water Authority, Communications Specialist, 505-289-3071, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Riley, RMCI Inc., Contractor, 505-264-1663
Emergencies and after-hours call 505-842-WATR (9287)