Please join us for the fourth facilitated meeting regarding State Fair-related traffic issues in the Fair West Neighborhood. View 7/23 Meeting Agenda [PDF]
Tuesday, July 23rd 6:30PM – 8:30PM at the EXPO NM Alice K. Hoppes African American Pavilion, (free parking, enter gate 3 off Copper and proceed east) SEE MAP.
Goals for meeting #4:
- Learn the outcome of the petitioning process for the permanent parking permits
- Create the action plan for collaboration between the City, FWNA, and EXPO to support the success of the agreed-upon parking and traffic relief measures during the 2019 State Fair.
Important: If you plan to attend, please RSVP to the facilitator by July 19th so she can prepare accordingly – Kathleen Oweegon – firstname.lastname@example.org, (505) 242-6141
We hope to see you there!
- Summary of 1-31-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #1 [PDF]
- Summary of 4-9-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #2 [PDF]
- Summary of 4-9-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #3 [PDF]
Reports prepared by meeting facilitator Kathleen Oweegon