Summary notes from the the third facilitated meeting regarding State Fair-related traffic issues in the Fair West Neighborhood on June 12th are now available.
Goals of Meeting #3
- Hear from CABQ Department of Municipal Development (DMD) on their traffic engineering study of the area.
- Begin to develop an action plan for our work together to address and resolve traffic and parking issues in Fair West Neighborhood for the 2019 State Fair and beyond.
- Organize a petitioning plan for the neighborhood
Petition questions can be directed to Kathy Turner, FWNA President, at 505-818-8859.
- The areas to be considered for permanent permit-only parking within FWNA.
The neighborhood has requested that three separate areas be surveyed by petition to determine level of support for permanent permit-only parking within FWNA. See summary PDF for designated areas.
- A team of “Petition Team leaders” formed to organize the petitioning process.
Summary of 1-31-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #1 [PDF]
Summary of 4-9-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #2 [PDF]
Summary of 6-12-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #3 [PDF]
Action Items list committed [PDF]
Reports prepared by meeting facilitator Kathleen Oweegon of Bridges of Peace
Next Meeting is scheduled for July 23, 2019 6:30 – 8:30. Time & location for next meeting TBD. Sign up for FWNA announcements.