Please join us for the third facilitated meeting regarding State Fair-related traffic issues in the Fair West Neighborhood. View 6/12 Meeting Agenda [PDF]
Wednesday, June 12th 6:30PM – 8:30PM at the EXPO NM Alice K. Hoppes African American Pavilion, (free parking, enter gate 3 off Copper and proceed east) SEE MAP.
There were a number of issues concerning parking in the Fair West Neighborhood during the 2018 NM State Fair. FWNA has asked the Office of Neighborhood Coordination to facilitate a meeting to hear neighbors concerns so we can try to find viable solutions to this problem. Goals for meeting #3:
- Hear from CABQ Department of Municipal Development (DMD) on their completed traffic engineering study of the area
- Begin to develop an action plan for our work together to address and resolve traffic and parking issues for the 2019 State Fair and beyond
- Organize a petitioning plan for the neighborhood
Important: If you plan to attend, please RSVP to the facilitator by June 7th so she can prepare accordingly – Kathleen Oweegon – email@example.com, (505) 242-6141
We hope to see you there!
- Summary of 1-31-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #1 [PDF]
- Summary of 4-9-19 FWNA Facilitated State Fair Traffic meeting #2 [PDF]
- Action Items list committed [PDF]
Reports prepared by meeting facilitator Kathleen Oweegon