Please Join Us on Thursday, Jan 31st 6:30PM – 8:30PM at the EXPO NM Alice K. Hoppes African American Pavilion, (free parking, enter gate 3 off Copper and proceed east) SEE MAP.
There were a number of issues concerning parking in the Fair West Neighborhood during the 2018 NM State Fair. FWNA has asked the Office of Neighborhood Coordination to facilitate a meeting to hear neighbors concerns so we can try to find viable solutions to this problem.
Goals of this meeting:
- Learn what worked well and what didn’t work well with 2018 State Fair traffic and parking in the Fair West neighborhood
- Begin to develop an action plan in collaboration with the City to remedy the challenges.
We want to hear from you:
- What worked well with parking & traffic during the 2018 Fair?
- What didn’t work well with parking & traffic during the 2018 Fair?
- What can you do to help us complete our action plan?
Important: If you plan to attend, please RSVP to the facilitator so she can prepare accordingly – Kathleen Oweegon – firstname.lastname@example.org, (505) 242-6141
We hope to see you there!