The Fair West Neighbor Association Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 6:00 at the Alice Hoppes African American Pavilion at the State Fairgrounds. (building at the end of Gate 3) SEE MAP
- Meet and Greet with mayoral candidates from 6:00-6:30 pm.
- City Councilor Pat Davis Office will address issues related to our neighborhood including traffic and parking during the Gathering of Nations.
- ABQ City Park Representative and FWNA Park Committee Leader will speak about Memorial trees and tree replacement strategy.
- Alvarado Park Farmer’s Market Board Member will explain how it works.
- Tim Keller will speak on State Auditing issues that effect our area.
- APD SE Heights Representatives have been invited to speak about community policing.
We look forward to seeing you. Please bring a neighbor.